Exclusive Report on Blood Screening Market Analysis By Key Players, SWOT Analysis, Growth Factors and Forecast till 2028
Global Blood Screening Market By Products And Services (Reagent & Kits, Nat Reagent & Kits, Elisa Reagent & Kits, Other Reagents & Kits, And Instruments), By Technology (Nat, Transcription-Mediated Amplification, Real-Time Polymerase Chain Reaction, And Elisa), By End User (Blood Bank And Hospital), By Platform (Chemiluminescence Immunoassay, Fluorescence Immunoassay, Colorimetric Immunoassay) and By Geography – COVID-19 Impact Analysis, Post COVID Analysis, Opportunities, Trends and Forecast from 2021 to 2028
As per the study initiated by Evolve Business Intelligence, the global Blood Screening Market size is expected to grow at a CAGR of 14.1% from 2021 to 2028.
Get Free Exclusive Sample PDF of the report: https://report.evolvebi.com/index.php/sample/request?referer=dailyresearchsheets.com&reportCode=002353
- The temporary lockdown and restriction have led to supply chain disruption, presenting import and export challenges across different sectors.
- The companies operating in the Blood Screening market have been positively impacted due to the COVID-19 pandemic resulted in an increase in the growth of the market for 2020 and 2021.
The major factor that has impacted the growth of the market includes Numerous government and non-governmental organizations have taken steps to raise awareness about blood donation and screening before transfusion. According to the World Health Organization (WHO), approximately 108 million blood donations are collected worldwide each year. Approximately half of these blood donations are collected in high-income countries, which have less than 20% of the world’s population. As a result, raising awareness as well as increased demand for safe blood drive the global growth of the blood screening market.
North America dominates the global blood screening market, which can be attributed to factors such as rising demand for donated blood, an increase in the number of blood donors, an increase in the prevalence of newer pathogens, the presence of high-quality infrastructure for clinical laboratories, and hospitals, and the region’s large presence of leading market players.
Europe is the world’s second-largest blood screening market.
The Asia Pacific region is expected to grow the most during the forecast period, owing to increased public awareness of blood donation, increased patient affordability, and a growing focus of key players on developing nations in the region.
IMP NOTE: All our reports will be updated considering the impact of the COVID-19 scenario before delivery.
The global Blood Screening market provides an in-depth analysis of key players which includes:
- Hoffmann-La Roche Ltd
- Bio-Rad Laboratories, Inc.
- Siemens Healthineers Private Limited
- Thermo Fisher Scientific Inc.
- Ortho Clinical Diagnostics
- Dickinson and Company
|Market Size (2020)||$ Billion|
|CAGR (2021 to 2028)||More than 14.1%|
|Market Segmentation||Products and Services, Technology, End-User, and Platform|
|Companies profiled||Grifols, F. Hoffmann-La Roche Ltd, Abbott, BioMérieux, Bio-Rad Laboratories, Inc, Siemens Healthineers Private Limited, Danaher, Thermo Fisher Scientific Inc, Ortho Clinical Diagnostics, Becton, Dickinson, and Company|
|Country Covered||US, Canada, Mexico, UK, Germany, France, Italy, Rest of Europe, China, India, Japan, South Korea, Rest of Asia Pacific, Middle East & Africa, and South America|
|Forecast Years||2022 to 2028|
The global Blood Screening Market is segmented based on Products and Services, Technology, End-User, and Platform. Based on Products and Services, the market is segmented as Reagent & Kits, Nat Reagent & Kits, Elisa Reagent & Kits, Other Reagents & Kits, And Instruments. Based on Technology, the market is segmented as Nat, Transcription-Mediated Amplification, Real-Time Polymerase Chain Reaction, and Elisa. Based on End User, the market is segmented as Blood Bank And Hospital, and based on the Application, the market is analyzed on Chemiluminescence Immunoassay, Fluorescence Immunoassay, Colorimetric Immunoassay.
For Any Query or Customization, Ask Our Industry [email protected] https://report.evolvebi.com/index.php/sample/request?referer=dailyresearchsheets.com&reportCode=002353
Key Region/ Countries Covered
- North America (US, Canada, Mexico)
- Europe (Germany, U.K., France, Italy, Russia, Rest of Europe)
- Asia-Pacific (China, India, Japan, South Korea, Rest of Asia Pacific)
- Rest of the World (the Middle East & Africa and South America)
Key Questioned Answered Through The Report:
- The Impact of COVID-19 on the global market
- What are the potential opportunities for new entrants in the global market
- What is the market Size and Forecast from 2020 to 2028?
- Key Players associated with the global Blood Screening Market
- Value Chain Analysis of Global Blood Screening Market
- What is the CAGR of the global Blood Screening Market from 2021 to 2028
- Major Growth Factor, Challenges, Trends, and Opportunities in the global market
- Key outcomes of SWOT Analysis
Evolve Business Intelligence is a market research, business intelligence, and advisory firm providing innovative solutions to challenging the pain points of a business. Our market research reports include data useful to micro, small, medium, and large-scale enterprises. We provide solutions ranging from mere data collection to business advisory.
Evolve Business Intelligence is built on account of technology advancement providing highly accurate data through our in-house AI-modelled data analysis and forecast tool – EvolveBI. This tool tracks real-time data including, quarter performance, annual performance, and recent developments from fortune’s global 2000 companies.